- British expat numbers in Portugal swell post-Brexit.
- Borrowing is second highest on record for that month.
- HMRC warns against comparing recent annual tax receipts.
- Year to July 2021 inflation rate hovers above 2% target.
- Consultation aims to align the way self-employed and others are taxed.
- Reports suggest the Government might be about to break a manifesto pledge.
- National Insurance rates could rise 1% from April.
- 33% more taxpayers hit by IHT charges.
- House prices drop for the first time in 2021.
- Hospitality and retail bounce back in Q2 2021.
Want to hear more?
If it sounds like we’re the right accountants for you, we’d love to hear from you.