- Reduced VAT rates, new penalties system, deferred payment scheme.
- Tax changes, super deduction, loss relief and more.
- Rates and allowances, national living wage, NICs.
- Your Spring Budget 2021 report will appear here on 4 March 2021.
- Majority of support has been provided through the bounce-back loan scheme.
- Buyers will just need a 5% deposit on houses up to £600,000.
- 4.7 million people furloughed on 31 January 2021.
- Firms can pay equal consecutive monthly instalments from March 2021.
- The threshold has been temporarily increased to £500,000.
- Payments should be made by 1 April 2021 to avoid fine.
Want to hear more?
If it sounds like we’re the right accountants for you, we’d love to hear from you.